Last time, I posted pictures of the Asphalt Vinylux – a gray, more of a neutral color. This time, I decided to go for something brighter – I chose the above bright red polish called Wildfire. It looks amazing! Really shiny and simply stunning. Red is a great choice for any outfit esp if you are wearing neutrals and want a small pop of color.
You can view my full review of the Vinylux polish [here]. And, remember the following benefits and tips when applying:
- Lasts for a about a week (yes, it will depend on how you use your nails like washing dishes – let the dishwasher do the work lol; or how much time you spend in a pool or a bath, etc) – either way this will last a long longer than normal polish)
- Dries fast
- Great colors
- Strong – helps to grow your nails (because it will not chip as fast)
- Easy to remove (I use 100% Acetone salon nail polish remover – makes it a lot easier to remove any polish)
And, here are some tips for using it. I will also be posting tutorials and more info soon.
- Make sure you clean the nails well. This is really important, if you don’t it will not last as long. If you buy a set of these polishes, it normally comes w/ a blue cleaner that cleans well; Clean the nails w/ nail polish remover and clean cuticles, etc.
- Be patient; this polish dries fast but just make sure each coat you apply dries well and the top coat
- You need to use the top coat
- Cap the edges with the top coat
- Don’t put any lotion or oil on your hands before applying
Have your tried the red color yet?
What are your favorite Vinylux colors? Share your stories with this polish. 🙂